Vocus Hosts Free Online Conference w/ @BrianSolis @LeeOdden @DBreakenridge @DMScott @BethHarte
CANCEL your meetings. HOLD your calls. BLOCK your entire day on Wednesday July 28, 2010. Vocus is hosting an online version of their 2010 Users conference: Retweet: Engagement Means Business — an event you shouldn’t miss – and you don’t even need to leave your desk to attend.You want to get this information.
And it’s free.
I attended the Vocus Users Conference in June and saw these presentations in person. Let me just tell you, the fact that Vocus is repackaging them and offering them online and for free is absolutely incredible. I am traveling part of the day on June 28, but I’ll be jumping on from the airports and wherever I can get a good Wi-Fi signal so that I can relive this awesome content all over again.
Here’s the line-up:
• Deirdre Breakenridge: From PR’s Past to Social Media Power
• David Meerman Scott: Game Change: The New Rules of Marketing and PR*
• Beth Harte: Integrated Marketing Communications: Engaging Your Audience Online
• Lee Odden: Optimizing PR for the Web in 2010
• Brian Solis: Engage or Die!
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Time: 9:30AM – 5:30PM Eastern
Cost: The Online Conference is FREE. Free, y’all! The in-person conference started at $800 per attendee. Yes.
You heard it here first. Don’t ever say I never gave you anything